Wednesday 9 December 2015

An Automatic Way to Water Your House Plants When on Holiday

I love plants both indoor and out, and have a penchant for the more unusual and exotic types. I have a giant Agave grown from seed which is thriving in a South facing position, together with Oleanders and Prickly Pear.  In my conservatory is a Coffee Plant, and my prized Patchouli plant. These are just a few plants in my indoor collection.


I was due to go away for a few weeks in the summer, and couldn't find anyone to water my plants, then I stumbled upon this easy and FREE way by accident. As it was so successful last time I decided to try it again this winter.

I have just returned from a 3 week break during very hot weather and have found all my plants thriving. The system I use allows each plant to take up just the amount of water they need. In the ones that require a small amount of water, the reservoirs are nearly full, in the other more water dependant plants, the reservoirs are almost empty. Magic!




Here is a photo of my plants on my return, perfectly healthy, to my relief.










To view instructions click this link An Automatic way to Water Your Plants Instructions










No comments:

Post a Comment